Identify Diagnostics USA 14 Panel Urine Testing Cup with EDDP amp; 6 Adulterations - Made In USA - Designed in Florida, Manufactured in California - Instantly Test for 14 Different Prescribed Meds or Illicit Narcotics
Available in packs of 5, 25, 50, 100, or 200 cups.
Identify Diagnostics USA urine test cups were created with quality, accuracy, value, amp; USA made as key features. This 14 panel cup is one of several available versions trusted by medical professionals amp; home office urine testers across the United States. These urine screening cups are 510k Cleared and CLIA Waived.
Adulterations Test Built-In: Do you suspect a urine sample may be tampered with? Use the included color coded card to measure levels of six key factors often affected by sample tampering.
This 14 panel urine test cup detects the following meds or narcotics at the below recommended cut-off levels in human urine:
• AMP - Amphetamines 500 ng/mL
• BAR - Barbiturates 300 ng/mL
• BZO - Benzodiazepines 300 ng/mL
• BUP - Buprenorphine 10 ng/mL
• COC - Cocaine 150 ng/mL
• MDMA - Ecstasy 500 ng/mL
• THC - Marijuana 50 ng/mL
• MTD - Methadone 300 ng/mL
• EDDP - Methadone Metabolite 300 ng/mL (detects methadone which has been metabolized rather than spiked)
• MET - Methamphetamines 500 ng/mL
• OPI300 - Opiates / Morphine 300 ng/mL (Six times lower than many other brands)
• OXY - Oxycodone 100 ng/mL
• PCP - Phencyclidine 25 ng/mL
• TCA - Tricyclic Antidepressants 1000 ng/mL
• C - Creatinine, G - Glutaraldehyde, P - Acidic or Alkaline, N - Nitrite, O - Oxidants, S - Specific Gravity
Please Note: Occasionally a faint test line (T Line) may appear. Even a faint T line is considered a negative test result. Faint lines do occur from time to time throughout the instant urine test industry. The brightness of a T line can vary due to factors such as: protein levels, acidity, dilution, specific gravity levels, or the substance in question may be present at a level which falls below the cut-off level.
Other information about our 14 panel urine test cups:
• Each cup is individually pouch sealed
• Urine temperature strip included
• Security seal stickers included
• CLIA Waived, US 510k Cleared
• Easy to read 3mm wide panel strips
• 150 ml cup volume
Please view the full image gallery located on the top of this page featuring images and charts designed to help understand how to use the urine tests and read results.